Goddy Nana Mens
Goddy Nana Mens Poems
- New Year's Eve Midnight There is excitement in the ...
- The Waters Vast A rolling roar yet a hushing still A vast ...
- Death - The Irony Slowly, the pages are filling up Another ...
- Letter To My Motherland It is that time once again And the ...
- Once Again... Once again, the dreary dirges have begun an ...
- If I Was Me If I was me... My heart would be beat more ...
- Who Am I? I am the boy who was born A day before the hero ...
Writer. Journalist. Poet. Philanthropist. And I believe art is Life. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Goddy Nana Mens
New Year's Eve Midnight
There is excitement in the air
Hearts are bubbling with joy and light
We feel the Death that is near
And we sit in wait wit smiles wide and bright.
This is the end we all wish to witness
The only Death we want to see so often
This is the time to forgive and to bless
Because a year is dead; boxed in a coffin.
This has always been our sole wish
The only resolution we would die to achieve
That we travel the time between the Ram and the Fish
That we always remain here and never leave.
As we watch the year gasp his Last
We see our pains ...