Gopi Arivalagan Poems
- Forgetting My Dreams Alone in my head, I'm feeling so low, ...
- Innocence Innocence? A distant trait I had once.... Anger ...
- November Rain With night coming early, Frost by the gate, ...
- Poetry Poetry is an art. Which cannot be taught. It pours ...
- On Seeing Her Eyes On Seeing Her Eyes, Something is ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Gopi Arivalagan
Forgetting My Dreams
Alone in my head,
I'm feeling so low,
No one can understand,
No one can know.
Anger tears through my heart.
Honestly I don't know where to start.
The thought that I am forgetting my dreams
Is making me hear my heart's screams.
Deep down inside,
I know it's my fault,
So I'm just going to lock it,
Away in my vault.
Pain and fear tear through my soul.
I never wanna let it go
A fear like no other takes over me
I'm cold and alone.Then a thought occupies me,
'Don't regret it,
Don't forget it,
Life is short,