Grace Galeon Poems
- 280 Troubled mind, troubled soul With every uncertainty I ...
- Hope Uneasy with life, God's promises remain My joy is in ...
- Them Like the golden yellow sun she looks up to him She has ...
- My Adonai Parched by the doings of this world You came and ...
- Buds And for a moment on cloud nine I'm floating With a ...
- Good Night
- 360 Thoughts of the past Heart taken aback Remembering that...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Troubled mind, troubled soul
With every uncertainty I feel
Overflowing with maybes and what ifs
How eerie could this be?
Undeniably you shine so bright
Never thought you'll capture my heart
Diffusing every chamber with such
Radiating, penetrating in my system
Embraced by your warm aura
Desiring and longing for more
Exceptional kind of approach
Illusion of you and I
Grateful for this blessing
Happiness painted all over
Telepathy let us engage
You had me laugh out loud for the number 280