Grace Lim Poems
- Into The Deep Can you hear it? When tears dropp into the ...
- Duet With A Peony A dark red peony Darker red than The ...
- An Act Of A Fool Life tells me: “Life is a show business ...
- Rain City It might be the late coffee last night, or Blame ...
- The Talking River I hear the river Words flow down the ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Grace Lim
It might be the late coffee last night, or
Blame it to the weather
Tactless, mindless and gauche
The mood drifts in the wonderland
The whistling wind
Mystic, cool and calm
A voice so smooth and deep
Resonating the wail of my heart
Absurdity is real in the sentiment realm
Truthfulness reign over reality
When it rains in my youth
There are no boundaries, only mountain, trees and waterfall
Something deep within I cannot but detect
An apparition perhaps, a fleeting dream
A sweet caress beyond my reach
Now all unveil in this rain city