Grace Tan Poems
- Sad I am sad- Don’t ask me for its depth. There’s just a ...
- Chant Of The Old Temple Hurried Greetings, Now, Saying ...
- Why It Hurts So The world is a controversial place, We ...
- Rhapsody Of Me It is not those glassy cold eyes, Reflecting...
- Expressions If words were enough to express what I feel I ...
- To My Teacher We were young and carefree, Wild; never ...
- Song Of My Heart To all those little people who knows not ...
I'm a sixteen year old girl from Singapore. Started writing when I was around 14, and posting it up on the net when I was fifteen.
Poetry has been a passion of my life, and I hope that you will understand my poems and enjoy it, just like I enjoy all of yours. Let's make life beautiful with our poems... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
I am sad-
Don’t ask me for its depth.
There’s just a horrible sinking-
Swallowing every breath that comes;
Leaving you only left
Inhaling those short, heavy sighs
That you leave
Withered, crumpled leaves on the autumn mud.
Kissing your cheek,
Those sad, sad eyes
Like you never knew.
I am sad.
And when the wind blows,
Veiled sheets crinkle.
(11th March ‘07)