Graham Fowell Poems
- Fate I saw a fly trapped In a long abandoned spider's ...
- Mind Sweeping We are physically linked to every living thing ...
- B.I.T.R.P.A.T.R.T Robert Lenkiewicz was right. Every ...
- Au My fellow man are wankers What's happened to them all? ...
- Dark Matter Four billion years ago small life dies; After ...
- Earthwhile Two Put your earth in harness Planting bulb and ...
- Optiblurrymystic Sooner or later any spectacles You may find...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Graham Fowell
I saw a fly trapped
In a long abandoned spider's web.
The web weaver moved on to better pickings
Or herself taken by a bird,
The predicament of the fly - ensnared in an untended trap,
Was to be doomed to a meaningless end,
A casualty of a gap in the natural order,
To struggle and die in vain
So I carefully liberated the fly
Who sat nearby for a while,
Washing his face,
Untangling his feet,
Sorting his wings out - then,
In the early morning June sunshine,
He flew off with a sort of Victory Roll,
Loop the ...