Grayson Givens Poems
- Being Black In America Life is cold Life is shady Ima Black...
- America * I am not racist at all**This is how i feel about ...
- Beautiful She is so sweet Her Curves are great She is My ...
- History (Black History Month P... I would like to my readers...
- My Sisters' Freestyle To my sisters' I got 3 sisters this is...
- Freedom A state of mind To find My lines to freedom The ...
- Hell Ima feeling a cold chill down My Back My Angels left ...
I am truly bless to be given this opportunity to speak my soul and introduce you to my dreams sorrows and emotions more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Grayson Givens
Being Black In America
Life is cold
Life is shady
Ima Black in america
still getting treated like a second habd citizen
Life is so unfair
My flow is never heard
Cause i am black in america
I study keeping flowing
cause I cant stick with one style
But LIFE IS COLD
America still wont let me be happy
until they beat me
call me names
make me feel bad for being black
I am just going off
LIfe is shady