Gregory bova Poems
- My Love in the past i lie in the shadows i hide in in my ...
- How Do I? How do i do it? how can i give you up how can i ...
- Tell Me Is It To Late To Tell ... i never expted that i would...
- I Didnt Want You To Go I didn't want you to go But i didn't ...
- Forsaken Love my life is not what it use to be. This ...
- Treasures Sitting there messaging one of my friends on ...
- Nobody Listens Nobody listens to me when i cry nobody is ...
i'm 1 i live in Homewood, Alabama.. I started writing poems about 5 years ago I have lots of poems just most of them i am not ready for others to read but as time goes on i will put my other ones on here and my new ones also more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Gregory bova
in the past i lie
in the shadows i hide
in in my cell i sigh
when will my love for you die
secerts are told
as the days and years go bye
and still my love for you exist.
my true fear is that my love for you
is here for eterinty
and i know that i will not be happy until
the day i die
but then my love for you will still be pure and untainted
by this evil world we live in
so as the days and years to come
you can always count on my
love for you.