Gregory Crockatt Poems
- Mother Moon there i go quietly walking through the night the...
- Rave On post another poem about raving spend some time ...
- Harpy there is a stolid misunderstanding about this ...
- Be All I Am I am sunshine I am relaxation I am ...
- Aleph Bet I Call Ah ā yè ā yè Ah Ahā yē ...
- All The Four Got Ten Words It's seems like we're always ...
- Indeterminate Subject Forced to probe into the subject ...
I Am. Meta Everything. All unique, everynothing for the giving living being. Being for give. Being for love. Being for symbolism and mysticism. Being for elucidation. Being for health and conscious connectedness. Filling in the space with time, spanning the spacetime with interdimensional energic waves of the real. Figure eight, infinite twisted wave inhaling/exhaling simultaniously inverting and overlapping eternally infinite.
We promote connectivity amongst arts and resources collectively. We facilitate project metaconception by being all encompassing medium management, media aging, meta media, open source conception and free giving. Growth is organic and lucid, ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Gregory Crockatt
there i go quietly walking through the night
the air is crisp and a cool wind blows
i pull my parka tight around my shoulders
for although it is spring, winter does linger
the path i follow leads i know not where
though no matter what my destination
high up above me in the dark night sky
a maternal orb of silver light watches solemnly
all the luminescense which guides me is from her
and her child like companions the stars
her children seem to be on a long strenuous journey
for sometimes a few do fall, from the strain
i stop at a small sparsely ...