Gregory Crockatt Poems
- Harpy there is a stolid misunderstanding about this ...
- Be All I Am I am sunshine I am relaxation I am ...
- Aleph Bet I Call Ah ā yè ā yè Ah Ahā yē ...
- All The Four Got Ten Words It's seems like we're always ...
- Indeterminate Subject Forced to probe into the subject ...
- Mother Moon there i go quietly walking through the night the...
- Love Song A little bit of love can take away the pain but in...
I Am. Meta Everything. All unique, everynothing for the giving living being. Being for give. Being for love. Being for symbolism and mysticism. Being for elucidation. Being for health and conscious connectedness. Filling in the space with time, spanning the spacetime with interdimensional energic waves of the real. Figure eight, infinite twisted wave inhaling/exhaling simultaniously inverting and overlapping eternally infinite.
We promote connectivity amongst arts and resources collectively. We facilitate project metaconception by being all encompassing medium management, media aging, meta media, open source conception and free giving. Growth is organic and lucid, ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Gregory Crockatt
there is a stolid misunderstanding
about this unfortunate unusual creature
a throw back given the road to insanity
shunned, cast out by societal standards
her raven black wings are oddly mishapen
feathers cover her from the neck down
a sorrowful scream seems to suit her demeanor
she throws it into the night with vengance
an eerie reply echoes back to her ears
her own pathetic cry brought back in disgrace
can i pity this sorry malformed discontent
should i fear and loath her coming
come now, have you met this thing you fear
did you know who she...