Guenael Roodjerry Oristel
Guenael Roodjerry Oristel Poems
- Who Am I I am an ordinary boy, living a struggle life. ...
- Where's God? Life had become a disastrous, poverty is ...
- The Purpose Of Life
- Trust And Believe Me No one knows how empty my life is ...
- Unwanted Child The pain of life is knowing that you were ...
- It's Not A Kill Zone Life is all about taking chances, life...
- The Broken Window You promised that you'll be back. Even ...
My name is Guenael Oristel, I was Raised in Haiti by a Mother who struggled to take care me and my half-sister. I graduated from Ms61 and Clara Barton High school. I am currently attending College of Staten Island. I am studying psychology in science and later physical therapist. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Guenael Roodjerry Oristel
Who Am I
I am an ordinary boy,
living a struggle life.
Fighting to survive.
I am not a quieter,
I am not a follower.
I listen to my own heart talking
I am strong,
strong as a rock.
I don't stay on the ground,
when they knock me down.
I have a lot of people surrounding me,
there's no need to feel lonely.
This is Who I Am