Guy Isr Poems
- Illusions You query the mind with confusion while spreading ...
- Life Abrupt Beauty, visions don't lie starts with a laugh, ...
- Senses I feel the warmth when your fingers applied, your ...
- Bliss Who's to perceive of which my mind bereft, lunacy ...
- Message In A Bottle Treasure the moments of poise and ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Guy Isr
You query the mind with confusion
while spreading the mist of illusion.
With whom do I have the pleasure to converse
a Goddess whose image is displayed in reverse.
A green reflection to mirror the soul -
so divine, she must construct and control
the feeble minds who cannot stay or withhold
a session of fables, the acts of the bold.
You tell me, should we continue this dance
or perhaps to enjoy the ride
and let the illusions advance?