Gwendoline Mardell Poems
- Peace And Serenity Peace and serenity is a time in your life,...
- The Ground Shook: The ground shock and trembled on 22 ...
- Colourful Fences brown, path is green, old jugs which have to...
- Friends Friends are important, friends are indeed, A ...
- Christmas Trees Christmas trees and mistletoes, Bonny boys ...
- We Shall Miss You We shall miss you every single day, The ...
Born in Auckland 5th september 1966. Lived there until I was 33 years old, then moved down to the South Island which is now my home. I've always loved singing, poetry. When I was quite young i'd just start writing songs in my head & poems but not until later in my teens did I start writing poetry down on paper. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Peace And Serenity
Peace and serenity is a time in your life,
Were everything should be peaceful,
But ends up in strife,
No matter what you achieve or what you believe,
Peace and serenity should be part of your life.
People around you wonder and moon,
People beside you want it all done soon,
Relationships are hard,
Trying to do what you do best,
But it ends up not right,
Settled in a nest.