Gwendolyn Anderson Poems
- Proud Parent Parenting, privilege and pride A privilege to ...
- Easier Said Than Done When will we learn that age old ...
- Active Duty Exciting adventure disciplined team ...
- What A Feeling A marvelous feeling, To know why you are ...
- Forgiving To forgive, a righteous act No way to Heaven ...
- This Life We Live Before we were formed He knew our part ...
- Gun Tragedy Robbing life a moment in time Gunshots rang ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Gwendolyn Anderson
Parenting, privilege and pride
A privilege to parent, honor and pride
like no other
job, hobby, responsibility Imaginable
Presence each day, a requirement
No calling off on this job, reward is
Pride for a job well done.
Love and sacrifice needed
Nothing but a parent,
biological or not
honor comes with a job done right
Watching them grow is a blessing
Instilling traditions and lessons,
a new soul in your possession.
Dropping the ball
causes unwanted mishaps
stress, anger, humiliation, setbacks.
Sit, have regular talks