Habzy Bèzay Poems
- Colour Of Feelings Everything I see is black and white, ...
- Expressing Myself I'm caught in this moment to express how I ...
- Ma Barrière
- Don'T Fear, I Am Here. I wish I could help you, I wish I ...
- Tba We begin to speak of solitude And you say you understand...
- Imagination Or Reality? We have acquainted for a while, as ...
- Difficult Thoughts A late morning to start As the area is ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Habzy Bèzay
Colour Of Feelings
Everything I see is black and white,
don't you think?
'no, no quite.
everything is bright, just look towards the light'
That's how you see it?
'Yes, thats right'
'Are you skeptical? '
No, I just find it difficult.
'well that can be forgettable, it wont last forever'
But I've practically endured it my whole life
Years and years have gone by, do you think I'd tell such a lie?
'Just look into the light, we're talking about colours! '
I simply cannot see it positively like that....
'Be pessimistic, fine. But you're...