Hai Huang Poems
- Yes, Goodbye I don’t want to say goodbye to you Goodbye ...
- Farewell To Yesterday Farewell to that hypocritical ...
- Duckweed Do not admire my freedom Freedom is bartered with ...
- Sunny Day I love the sunny day The cloudless shy gets all ...
- Vexation Outside the window, The rain lightly dancing; ...
- The Old House In Service With no ups and downs In the spots ...
- Stand At A Nonplus Behind me is the despairing flame Before ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Hai Huang
Farewell To Yesterday
to that hypocritical city
To the distant hills and the high sky
Taking with hope
Ran to far away
Seeking the love that whisper
The distance of hearts and the age of face
Listening to the bell
Erase the mark engraved by people from yesterday