haley was here
haley was here Poems
- The Truth In My Lies how do i explain, apologize for ...
- Disease you sit you lie you wait but don't die
- A Love To Remember oh how sweet the sorrows be in this ...
- Hello hello, how are you i am fine today thank you for ...
- From The Window I See The wind blows the down pour, making ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about haley was here
The Truth In My Lies
how do i explain, apologize for lying.
when my lies were my life,
the girl you knew is a cover, an act, nothing more than
dust in the wind
here one moment gone in an instant and nothing more
to the world crumbling beneath you this very moment as you stand there trying to believe in something that no longer exists
as you stand there starring at a stranger
who looks like your best friend
talks like your best friend
when she speaks she talks
when she looks she sees
and when she sings she try's her ...