Halsho Zangana Poems
- Fire Flies Those fireflies around the lantern... They know ...
- The Mood Of My Mornings I get lazy when a dream of you is ...
- A Dream Is Missing For nights my dream is missing, till now...
- Red Moon Red colors... Remind me of the forgotten sunsets. ...
- It Is 10 Pm I sank the room in the dark, and lit the ...
- Moonlight A daylight sets off for fading and fading, and ...
- It Was Somewhere Under The Moo... It was somewhere under ...
I am a paintist, but I have a tendency towards writing poetry even English is not my native language, but sometime things come to my mind that I want them to remain... so I record them by words.
I wanted to share a bit of my works with you, hope you enjoy reading it.
Thank you. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Halsho Zangana
Those fireflies around the lantern...
They know their fate.
yet, they are in haste
to burn and waste
themselves for warmth!
They tell the story of a lost poet,
that binds his days,
which like theirs are short,
just to make a slot
for his need and must,
to deliver his theme,
which is to consume himself,
to ignite his dream.