hannah galuba Poems
- Poisoned Blood Will Poison The... poisoned blood will ...
- Is It Love? Is It You? is it love, what is the most ...
- See You In Hell It’s time for goodbye There won’t be bloody ...
- Awakening i desire to confess you all my feelings but you're...
- You Love Me you are saying that you love me but you do ...
- Something About Broken Heart i am a traveler i'm traveling ...
- Splinter In My Heart after all these years we were seperated ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about hannah galuba
Splinter In My Heart
after all these years we were seperated
you came to me
to ask for changing everything
evetything i was living for
everything i had
everything i was
you offered your love instead
one unstable feeling
beautiful and easy in theory
but difficult and painful in reality
when you were close
when you touched me
i was in my private heaven
every single night you was making my senses going crazy
every single morning you was asking to make my mind
when i finally were ready
ready to leave my entire life behind
just to be with ...