Hannah Hasenyager Poems
- My Little Jamie Thoughts haunt my mind What was alive is ...
- My Little Girl I watch the snow As it falls around you Do ...
- The Day The Angel's Cried I remember that day Where the sky ...
- The Biggest Drama Dance for your audience They will not ...
- The Darkest Perfomance A rose's petals may fall far, And ...
Hey, this is Hannah. I want every one to know that they are not alone. That every peom I do write is to tell someone that someonels out there feels the same way they do. Some people would say that my peoms are depressing, but the truth is that they have not looked hard enough. If they did they would see that the peoms infact hold the truth. That most people hide themselfs in a lie. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Hannah Hasenyager
The Biggest Drama
Dance for your audience
They will not judge you tonight
Entertain all who observe
For you are not yourself
No you are your soul tonight
The face that the world knows
Hidden by theater dye
Is filled with a dream
That one day you will meet
The your true destiny
Oh sing you bright soul
For you can be true
Your face hidden form the world
The real world will never know
Who you really are
The one you pretend to be
Is not of the stage
But it is the world around
The biggest drama
There will ever be