Hannah Hebditch Poems
- You'Re Losing Me Tough times never hurt like these When all ...
- Dancing To Ambitions Ballet shoes strike the wooden floor, ...
- What If Im Not Okay What if I told you I’ve got a bruised ...
- What I Never Understood I never understood why you held so ...
- Colour Me Red Stop, don’t tell me About the shining gemstone...
- Life Of A Flower Flowers searching with seedless ...
- Wooden Soldier Please, will you take a minute to look me in ...
I'm Hannah Hebditch and im a dancer and also a writer. I'm fourteen years old and I come from south Australia. I've always loved to write but it used to be mainly short stories, I never even thought of writing poetry. But one year ago when I found out I could be moving house I decided to write a poem for all my friends and other people I would miss, that's how it started. I've been writing poetry for a little bit over a year now and have realised over time that there is so much more to it than just words on a page. It's a huge part of my life and I hope to someday find a publishing company. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Hannah Hebditch
You'Re Losing Me
Tough times never hurt like these
When all went down I still had my dreams
But they’re stating to drift away
I’m beginning to lose my place
I try to hide from your searching eyes
Though I don’t know how long I can hold off my goodbye
So I keep a smile on my face
Wait for the day to end its race
And when my light dims
All my hopes swing
On that thick rope in my closet
Waiting for the perfect moment
But really, I don’t want to go
Just escape from being low
My strength is fading along these lines
I’m not sure when it’s the right ...