Hans Maae Taala
Hans Maae Taala Poems
- Have I Done My Best Have I Done My Best? Upon this time I...
- Pathways Of Pain Pathways of pain with only tears Dropping ...
- Thru Concrete Windows Thru concrete windows I see the wind ...
- They Said, 'i Was A Sinner' They said I was a sinner Still ...
- In Remembrance Of The Fallen In remembrance of the ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Hans Maae Taala
They Said, 'i Was A Sinner'
They said I was a sinner
Still humbly I walked
Their two edge smile confirmed to me
I was the subject of their talk
With storms they came in swarms they sang
Still I breezed on by
Their joy my pain because I feel
The stones thrown from their eyes
Yet still my heart stands open
Like chapel doors provide us comfort
Thru my faith one day I'll testify
My soul no longer hungers
From their laughs I sigh and empathize
For what they try to hide
Still I dare not judge I pray for them
A cure to calm my pride
I dare not boast for if I did
My prayers ...