Harcourt Noble Poems
- In A Hopeless Place I was abandoned, I was thrown away In my...
- Feelings Of Sparta My tears makes the Nile My urine so ...
- I Was Born Asleep I was born asleep Because i was born when...
- Admiration My admiration cuts across my resolution And luck ...
- My Father's Daughter I grew up in my father's house Being ...
- Chaingang Living life like some peaceful toad We were sold ...
- Cold See how you are, so bold! Of your wickedness, oh! ...
EARLY LIFE OF HARCOURT NOBLE
Harcourt Obusoh Noble born 6th February, many Rotary years ago. Into the family of Mr. Harcourt Nwokocha of Obeyi in obieti community and Mrs Peace Nwokocha of Ureim family in obokrohna community all in Ogba/Egbema/Ndoni Local Government Area of Rivers State, Nigeria.
At infant, Harcourt Noble loved and cherished peace, Justice and fair play. Many... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Harcourt Noble
In A Hopeless Place
I was abandoned, I was thrown away
In my house i was a visitor
In my family I was a stranger
In my Land i was an outcast
I left for an unknown place
A place worse than a slum
A place for refugees
So i wept when i see my people enjoy
In my situation, In my plight
I saw my world
I saw my Life
And my soul illuminated
At evening when the night sun shone
When I sat to behold it's colour
She passed before my eyes
And behold, I fell in love
I was glad when i saw her
but not in the place in saw her
She was deserted just like ...