Haris Krupalija Poems
- Thank You My God Once I heard that destend call, Like a ...
- Marked By Birth And so grew the child of innocent dreams Of ...
- Sacred And Hidden Truth Secret that lies beyond the cage, ...
- My Beloved One Like wind that swallows the hair while ...
- Beyond Your Eyes Fulfill my heart with destend call, Beyond...
I've started with writing in very young age. I always felt connection betwen me and words. Still, I'm practicing and writing as best as I can. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Haris Krupalija
Thank You My God
Once I heard that destend call,
Like a king whos army will fall,
In the darkest dream of mine,
You've calling back inside.
Within the words beyond the grace,
Fulfill my heart with eternal peace,
Stop being as cold as grave,
Stop making funreal of my rage.
While I'm saying what I think aloud,
Stand beside me and hold my hand,
Disgrace the name of the one I call,
Beyond your words, beyond my fall.
As Immortal one lights the sky,
And all that seemed so far is close now,
We rise our hands towards the sky,
Time to say a pray, ...