Harry Bryant Poems
- The Female Soldier She said she was ready to give her all, ...
- A Country Girl She was a country girl, in her faded old blue ...
- My Rainbow Baby MY RAINBOW BABY
- The Working Man THE WORKING MAN The best part of any man ...
- Corner Of Love And Heartache Here I am on the corner of love,...
- Bonnie And Clyde This is a poem about Bonnie and Clyde, ...
- God Made You For Me God made the moon, then he made the sun, ...
I am just a simple country man, that loves to write poems, for my own enjoyment and for others to enjoy as well, thank you for taking the time to read my biography, though it is short, my heart is large.
Harry Bryant more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Harry Bryant
The Female Soldier
She said she was ready to give her all,
to die for her country so she answered the call,
she had her basic, then went to a school,
then off she did go to the motor pool,
there she trained more, to be the best she could be,
then they shipped her, far across the sea,
she never thought about not coming back,
until she landed in Baghdag, Iraq,
even then she was not afraid,
she did her job, and then she prayed,
not for herself, but for her friends,
and for her country to soon make amends,
to this small country, they did invade,
just to put G.W. ...