Harryette Mullen Poems
- Shedding Skin Pulling out of the old scarred skin (old rough...
- All She Wrote Forgive me, I’m no good at this. I can’t write ...
- Page 34 / If Your Complexion I... if your complexion is ...
- Page 1 / Sapphire's Lyre Style... Sapphire's lyre ...
- Page 35 / The Essence Lady the essence lady wears her ...
- Page 5 / Sun Goes On Shining sun goes on shining while the ...
- Page 39 / Arrives Early For Th... arrives early for the ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Harryette Mullen
Pulling out of the old scarred skin
(old rough thing I don't need now
I strip off
slip out of
I slough off deadscales
flick skinflakes to the ground
peeling layers down
to vulnerable stuff
And I'm blinking off old eyelids
for a new way of seeing
By the rock I rub against
I'm going to be tender again