harsh sagi Poems
- A Wish A rose for a rose, which brightens my spirit; A ...
- Rain God 1 As I lay peacfully, on my porch looking, at ...
- Condemned The world around, has closed on me, Confining me,...
- Mankind Believe we doth in, He who dost treachery; ...
- Apostles Of Love The flowers that I send, may not reach you...
- In Between I'm no hermit, no monk, nor even a saint, I'm ...
- Rain God 2 Thou art still, our Hero, Oh god of Rain, Bur ...
well folks im sriharsh a very recently turned poet... mayb it was der.. i didnt see it.. bt nw dat i hav i hope to catch up....wt to say of myslf... ull know wn u read my poems. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about harsh sagi
A rose for a rose,
which brightens my spirit;
A few heartfelt words,
to see a smile upon thy lips.
The day of glee,
is here to be
forever, Live now shall thee,
dreams fabulous, thou ever see.
The only thing, I pray for thee,
that all thou wish, so it be;
And hope the year ahead for thee,
be as beautiful as thee.