harsh sagi Poems
- Mankind Believe we doth in, He who dost treachery; ...
- The Abyss Part I Deep down where, no being dwells; A place ...
- In Between I'm no hermit, no monk, nor even a saint, I'm ...
- Listen Con thou not, thy loved ones, For faked shall thou ...
- Duty The shackles of bonds, Breaketh not easy; The love ...
- Desire The wings abate, of my soul Stretch free, I want to; ...
- A Wish A rose for a rose, which brightens my spirit; A ...
well folks im sriharsh a very recently turned poet... mayb it was der.. i didnt see it.. bt nw dat i hav i hope to catch up....wt to say of myslf... ull know wn u read my poems. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about harsh sagi
Believe we doth in,
He who dost treachery;
Traitor w calleth him,
who knows naught, but loyalty!
Hurt we doth them,
who asketh care;
Loveth we dost them,
who causeth the pain!
Killeth we doth them,
Life who knows not;
Let liveth, we dost them,
Death even, who deserves not!
Hindi Harsh sagi