HARSHAWARDHAN RAMTEKE Poems
- Dream When the eyes are closed, What I have to do I ...
- Mother In your womb Love is all eternal Ought to be ...
- Shirley Setia There is Shirley in everyones life Who makes ...
- Success When dreams come true It feels like colourful ...
- Kfc I went to #KFC sipped the pepsi..... with my ...
- Arise When faith and gossips, And some one creeps, To me ...
- Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam He preached us, Have dreams to fly, ...
Harshawardhan, a magician! Nope, not at all……
He calls himself so as he learns the things quickly. Being a medical student he has his interests wide over, technology, IT companies, writing poems and short stories. Harsha, born on 30th October 1998. And pursuing medical studies. And further scopes to bring the medical and IT under a niche.
His writings such as DREAM, LETS IMAGINE, Dr. ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about HARSHAWARDHAN RAMTEKE
When the eyes are closed,
What I have to do I supposed,
I have my dreams
That I can achieve, it seems….
For what you weep down,
And success sound
At your feet,
But all analysed me,
To keep up right I see,
When it broke down,
I got a crown
To rule over the world….
Alas! It was my dream
It is too hard to achieve, it seems
And you have got a dream
To achieve you see….