Harthman Carpio Munteanu
Harthman Carpio Munteanu Poems
- Kick Myself Kick myself from time to time Kick myself for ...
- Her Mood Her mood Sometimes, when she comes,
- Dying Kiss I tried to see -of all the things I... longed to ...
- Dead And even though I looked at you And past my hand upon ...
- Straight From The Hell She said it wouldn’t matter For us to...
- Close Enough? ... Am I close enough for... you? Close ...
- We I just watched you walking through that pointless ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Harthman Carpio Munteanu
Kick myself from time to time
Kick myself for being blind
Kick myself for talking low
Kick myself for acting slow
Kick myself for crying dry
Kick myself for sneaking shy
Kick myself for thinking deep
Kick myself for stepping shit
Kick myself for being me
And for not letting it be!