Hasan Al Mahmud
Hasan Al Mahmud Poems
- The Last-Fight-Night Before exam; brain is full of load All ...
- Falling In Her I’m feeling, something is missing; from my ...
- So, “net” A little song is known as a sonnet Fourteen lines,...
- Let’s Be One Different roads call me in different mood It ...
- Youth Will YOUTH WILL accept right among the wrongs YOUTH ...
- No Ways 1 I’m not safe Nowhere to go I’m almost dead
- Tea Cha Aar I am asked like server if I am late I am tutor ...
Hasan Al-Mahmud is a volunteer and youth leader in the country’s different organizations. Currently, he is working as a Social Media Associate in Bangladesh Youth Empowerment Society (BYES) where he is doing awesome as his improvement presents. At the university level, he is a student of MA in English at the Department of English in Manarat International University (MIU) . He has completed his BA... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Hasan Al Mahmud
Before exam; brain is full of load
All goes out; even if it is a clear road
Why my heart feels great delight?
Why this poetry while last-fight-night?
Need some rest and a place with a pen
Feels free to write and some songs to listen
Why so many subjects are in my mind?
Why I don’t care then any difficult bind?
I read little; not more than definite subject
No awareness I have for good grad to get
Why do I have interest in other’s garden?
Why my easy tasks seem a burden?
The syllabus is so boring to get them got
Everything is clear but ...