Haven Fulford Poems
- I Once Knew I once knew a very nice man he always smiled ...
- 3 Words (I Love You) i love you is only 3 words you hear it ...
- 3 Words (I Hate You) i hate you is only 3 words i hate you ...
- My Hate For You My love for you is by far i loved you almost...
- Happiness My happiness is when im around you you make me ...
- Melted you stand there starring at me when we will never ...
- Thy Love For Thee Ive told you how i felt but my heart would...
i am 15 and go to walkerville public schools i have been writing poetry long but yeah.i dont usually put them on the internet i kinda keep them to myself more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Haven Fulford
I Once Knew
I once knew a very nice man
he always smiled but needed a tan
I once knew a little girl
she had the cutest little curl
We once knew a loving mother
she was caring and so sweet
We once knew her devilish smile
she would make us wonder all worth while
she loved and cared but moved away
in a house so far away
she visits once a year we keep hoping
but we sit around just moping
I once knew a loving Mother
now she is in memory's
she visits every year
i wish it could be more
I wish we could start over
and be a ...