Hawa Joosub Poems
- Waves Of Life Crests And Troughs Beating with a primal ...
- Thunderstorm Heavy Stillness, Red cloaked Sun, Wavering ...
- Battle Scars Old Wounds Deep Hurts Healed over time With
- Ripples A Disturbance Perfect Undulation Residual ...
- Echo High Mountains Deep Ravines Acoustics perfectly ...
- Shooting Star Sparkling jewels upon black velvet, Sudden ...
- Bitter Truth The taste of Betrayal so bitter, Lies and ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Hawa Joosub
Red cloaked Sun,
Blink once, blink twice,
Rub the Dust from your Eyes,
See the Darkening Skies,
Turbulent Winds of Change,
Howling through the Trees,
Bowing and Bending
Glorifying and Prostrating,
Whipping Long Grass,
In Frenzied Dancing,
Ominous Drum Roll,
Blinding Cracks on Blackened Sky,
Cold drops of Rain,
Run down your Window Pane,