Heartbeat Tempo Poems
- My Identity Who Am I? Do I have a name? I fell lost Am ...
- Song To The Women Around The W... The night has come We ...
- The Power Of Love Those who are in love possess the power of ...
- My Answer Yes my love I will marry you I've longed to be ...
- Your Love How can I explain Gently I close my eyes Giving ...
- Confessions When you cry I'll be the wind that dries your ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Heartbeat Tempo
Who Am I?
Do I have a name?
I fell lost
My true identity is dissapearing
Where am I?
Am wounded by the emptiness in my heart
My soul is empty
I have two sides
One that lives in a fantasy
And the other lost amoungst the dar clouds
I keep floating from one place to the other
I do not know who I am
Am slowly drifting away
Fear of not knowing my true identity
If you know me
Before i dissapear forever