Heather FlowersForhan Poems
- Geisha a kimono and a painted face, delicate hands pouring ...
- Chaos Spiralling like DNA, the infinite universe spills ...
- Autumn Epistles makes old men of trees: fragile, hollow and...
- Poetry is a drug the pushers are made of paper and veins ...
- Smoke thick, acrid, and psychedelic: an emergence is felt, ...
- Epistles Turned like a fist closed to the fingers, I ...
- Litter she birthed them, and now must nourish them five ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Heather FlowersForhan
a kimono and a painted face,
delicate hands pouring tea and sake
with a draping sleeve, this
is what turns men on.
Hair pulled up,
a black complex bun
to show a white glimpse of neck
and a delicate fruit cake
given in a ribboned box
to denote ripe virginity
Nothing lacks fascination
with one in the room:
she plucks an instrument,
or laughs musically
A quick disturbance,
a rustling of silks,
and she lays down,
her body has been bought and sold:
now it is time to awaken sexuality,