Heather Stratton Poems
- Please So please please please, Don't go away, I really...
- Play Don't play; pretending you like me. It is obvious you ...
- Oh Misery Oh, Misery, Can you tell me, What I'm doin ...
- Not Just My Dreams Fingers through my hair; Arm around my ...
- Metaphoric Little Ant Hello little ant; How are you today; ...
- Just Want To Be Held By You With every word you speak I melt...
- Thinking This Was Only The Sta... I feel the love For you I...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Heather Stratton
Thinking This Was Only The Start
I feel the love
I feel my heart
Beating so soon
I don't know where this is going
But I hope it goes far
I don't know where we are
All I know is I have never been here before
I will only ever return with you
So it won't be soon
We have fallen apart
Here I was thinking this was only the start