Hector Leal Poems
- The Real You Why do you have to hide who you are on the ...
- Your All I Have You hurt me bad Your all I had
- The Light Do I Live Am I Dead
- I Love You So Much! I love you so much I wish I could be ...
- If My Heart Could Sing I don’t know what it is about you You...
- If My Heart Could Talk I made a mistake That I wish I could...
- Why Won'T You Go Why do you think you know me when you ...
I have lived in pampa nearly all my life. I started writing when i was younger but my best poems have come throughout my high school carreer. I now live in Washington and started a new life for me here. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Hector Leal
The Real You
Why do you have to hide who you are on the inside
You should just hold your head high and walk with pride
Why do you have to be scared of who you really are
Doing that just won't get you far
Why put yourself through all that pain of hiding the real you
Who cares what people think unless they can see it from your point of view
Life is not about looking hot or owning nice things
What it is really about is being true to yourself
If your friends can't accept you for who you really are
Forget them because their not even worth trying to impress
If you can see ...