Heidi Eek Poems
- Touch Hand The touch of your hand Make everything so ...
- Benevolence The smile upon your face Take me back in ...
- My Fragile Child Of Porcelain Watch out for the crushing ...
- Leave Leave the gate open Get away from the door Take down ...
- In A Dream Impossible it may seem You climb up to Me To ...
When I learned how to write I started to make poems, though in a more humorous way.I make poems allmost every day and I love doing it. It helps making an own perspective of living and life itself.I work in kindergarten with the children of the future and will never stop writing poetry. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Heidi Eek
Leave the gate open
Get away from the door
Take down the rope then
Spread roses all over the floor
Don`t leave me all alone
Come on pick up the phone
Do you hear the scream of caress?
See the world of happiness
Please don`t leave me in the grey spree
One beautiful day maybe
Steel and lead will disappear
Cloudy skies crying eyes
Child- full plays without fear
only to humanize
Don`t leave our nature with sky-full sorrow
The green grass shall breathe for another tomorrow
Leave me so I can finally decide
So I can one day stand up ...