Helen Lawson Poems
- Australia When a pale sun rises in a light blue sky thru ...
- Christmas 2011 Christmas 2011 Two years - time does ...
- Ode To Jamie You were my husband and best friend – I'll ...
- Life Last thought at night and first in the morning Memories...
- Seasons Of Life
- Time Unrelenting Time, unrelenting, passes on Fleeting ...
- You And Me If the me I should have been and the you who might...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Helen Lawson
When a pale sun rises in a light blue sky
thru black silhouettes of the eucalypt tree
and kookaburras laugh raucously on high
there is only one place that you can be.
Abundant with wildlife, endless beauty to be found
isolated places, hidden here and there
dotted thru the country and its surrounds
you never have to ask yourself where.
As the red sun sets on glorious day
birds fly home and there is no-one to be found
wombats and wallabies come out to play
in peaceful silence all around.