Helene Toole Howard
Helene Toole Howard Poems
- From Dust To Dust From Dust To Dust From the elements of ...
- My Little Texans Cowgirls I have three little cowgirls That...
- The Day I Knew My Mommy Died In the church I sat down Looked...
- Daddy, Why Are We In Court Tod... Daddy why are we in court ...
- Friends With Feet Of Clay I have friends with feet of clay ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Helene Toole Howard
Daddy, Why Are We In Court Today?
Daddy why are we in court today
Please I don't want to go away
Mommy left us when she died
Keep us with you, Daddy I cried
My brother's promised to be good
Sister and I will do what we should
Please don't leave us here alone
We don't want any other home
Why did Daddy just walk out the door
Doesn't he love us any more
Mommy went away when she died
Now daddy's gone away I cried
On the floor I screamed and whined
Daddy how can you be so unkind
We love you Daddy with all our hearts
Now you've let them tear our family apart
Daddy I just want to give ...