Hello World Poems
- Drug Dealer (Part 1) On this block 24 hours a day Selling ...
- Drugs Do you think selling drugs make you a man Or do you do...
- Madly In Love With U When I look in your face My heart ...
- Drug Dealer (Part 2) The air was cold, but my body was ...
- I Have So Much Stress On My Mi... I have so must stress on my ...
- What Would U Do She open the door, seeing him was no ...
- Foot Steps In your foot steps I stand, I stand All the ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Hello World
Drug Dealer (Part 1)
On this block 24 hours a day
Selling this shit so I can make a way
Out of this life and into a new
What's on the other side I don't have a clue
Drugs kill people faster then guns
Rolling those blunts
Watching the po po as they go on their drug hunts
Running day after day
Had a thought to myself
I gotta make a way
Too much on my mind
Any day now can be my time
But I go around pretending it's all fine
How can I get out of this life
How can I make it all right
Everyday I have to fight
Alone in the dark he comes up to ...