HEMRAJ KOIRALA Poems
- Poesy Spark Deep divine danced delighting. Defeated demon ...
- Save The Earth My heart! My throb! My Luv Dub! Oh holy ...
- What A Paradox The mankind entered into, third ...
- Famine Of Humanity I saw the murk invading all around. The ...
- The Lament Of The Earth Have you heard the bawl of the ...
- Oh Youth, Only You Oh Youth Oh the power of the Nation You ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about HEMRAJ KOIRALA
The Lament Of The Earth
Have you heard the bawl of the Earth.
The holy mother, the cause of thy birth.
Is mourning with tear-dropped eyes.
And her babble reverberates in the Sky.
Mum laments, addressing the supreme kid.
Babe! my wet eyes are of your did.
The God gave me the green pulchritude.
You razed off and made me nude.
You deplumed my jewels and gems.
Made arduous to shield my shame.
I illed of of a warming globe.
Vitiates me bestial every lobe.
My argent crown is smelting off.
Vessels are vitiated with putrid stuff.
Air is perverted and become venomous. ...