HEMRAJ KOIRALA Poems
- Famine Of Humanity I saw the murk invading all around. The ...
- Oh Youth, Only You Oh Youth Oh the power of the Nation You ...
- The Lament Of The Earth Have you heard the bawl of the ...
- Poesy Spark Deep divine danced delighting. Defeated demon ...
- Save The Earth My heart! My throb! My Luv Dub! Oh holy ...
- What A Paradox The mankind entered into, third ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about HEMRAJ KOIRALA
Famine Of Humanity
I saw the murk invading all around.
The time was becoming merciless hound.
Ramule of olive were withered and succumbed.
The singer of fraternity was becoming dumb.
The dark clouds were prevailing on horizon.
Dolly primates were lamenting off-season.
Owls and bats were active in day light.
And the orphan humanity was losing its sight.
People were gathered with brutish mood.
Cannibal psycho were killing their dude.
Lasses were raped and broods were burnt.
People were busy in fraternal hunt
Cities were seared and countries were crushed.
A gush ...