Henal Jasani Poems
- Baby Sister. I have heard people grumble 'I wish I had a ...
- School- My Second Home. Scared and frightened we came in as ...
- Big Bad World. Just like a lost child Don't know which way ...
- Sisters By Heart. Colour them pink Style it with a wink ...
- Rains. With a yummy cup of coffee I sat by the windowpane ...
- Source Of Daily Happiness. It was a dull day and everything...
- J.K.Shah - Classroom Fun. Here's a peep into the class It's...
I'm Henal Jasani, a young adult, passionate about making it big and hereby serving my purpose to be born. I love writing it makes my thoughts breathe. I love star gazing and I can live with anything made out of choclate. Big time coffee addict. Virgo. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Henal Jasani
I have heard people grumble
'I wish I had a sister so humble'
with whom I can share everything
My shoes, my clothes and my earing
A sister who helped me during my projects
A sister whom I always needed for consent
A sister fights with me endlessly
Yet who helps me selflessly
A sister with whom I share all my thoughts
without thinking I should tell her or not
A sister who helps sharing my chores
A sister who sometimes acts too stubborn
A sister whom I boss over
A sister who understands my every fear
A sister who wants me to shop