HENRY DATUBO Poems
- A Walk To Remember Life is like a candlestick of ...
- My August Suddenly, time takes me back back to where I ...
- He Is A wealthy, famous and educated young man he was ...
- Tomorrow Never Comes Time flies as the day goes by But what ...
- Letter To Valerie I’ve been to many places Seen so many ...
- Love Love is sour, Love is sweet. Love is cold, Love is ...
- If I Forget You You've been that light when its dark giving ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about HENRY DATUBO
If I Forget You
You've been that light when its dark
giving me a place when there was none
believing in me was your priority
making me stand tall in all my endeavors.
you made me smile when there was no cause
showing me how important i was,
even when i was rejected and oppressed by the world.
How would i be judged,
if i forget you?
You where my strength and soul provider
a puzzle i can't lose but win
showing me how bright my future would be
if i could stand tall and hold on tight.
No matter how far apart we may be,
we connect in every way-
body, soul and ...