Hither Kusum Poems
- Another Adventure My hawk-eyed raven free from the silver ...
- Glide Like Never Before My hawk-eyed raven free from the ...
- Rainbow Window Dreams Don’t weave beautiful dreams in dreams,...
- Shaping Forms The spell of your love has petrified me, In ...
- Stalking Memories Dagger in your hand, fire in every words, ...
This is Kusum who believes in the innate “capacity” of literature and art in creating changes and awareness throughout the globe. Words when aesthetically arranged, and put forward the readers, can sew a beautiful world till now unimagined by our minds. Whenever and where ever I get hold of time I strive hard to pen down few lines. My heart and mind is yearning for walking in the untrodden path. I... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Hither Kusum
The spell of your love has petrified me,
In your absence, I am like that stone constantly staring the vacuum streets.
The chisel of your love has given me forms
Carved and shaped a new form out of me everyday
Sitting like a canvas to be painted by that magical brush
Dipped in the color of “love”, paint me!