Hither Kusum Poems
- Stalking Memories Dagger in your hand, fire in every words, ...
- Rainbow Window Dreams Don’t weave beautiful dreams in dreams,...
- Shaping Forms The spell of your love has petrified me, In ...
- Another Adventure My hawk-eyed raven free from the silver ...
- Glide Like Never Before My hawk-eyed raven free from the ...
This is Kusum who believes in the innate “capacity” of literature and art in creating changes and awareness throughout the globe. Words when aesthetically arranged, and put forward the readers, can sew a beautiful world till now unimagined by our minds. Whenever and where ever I get hold of time I strive hard to pen down few lines. My heart and mind is yearning for walking in the untrodden path. I... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Hither Kusum
Dagger in your hand, fire in every words,
Hit by your fist or hit by your words,
Words hurt more like a dagger than your fist.
Laced in venom they robbed my dignity,
Like a feudal they stand tall, pushed my body and pulled my thoughts,
Made me naked in thoughts and memories,
Now memories chase me like that stalker.
Discarded by happiness, married to despondency,
I aborted dreams whenever stalked by that stalker.
He who chases me in the dark, unrobed me through his eyes,
Like a warrior I sleep with a dagger in my hand,...