Honey Alexis Poems
- Dear Diary Today this sunny breezy day He shall to be gone ...
- You Why is it i feel so blue? Is it the fact your love ...
- Untitled Days are flying by quick The clock is ticking by ...
- Trapt As I grew Fear and anger grew huge within me Late at ...
- The Weather The sun is gone I wonder what I have done To ...
- The One The one will know how to love me His hugs will be ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Today this sunny breezy day
He shall to be gone far far away from me
His beautiful smile will be taken numerous miles away
Oh Lord I wish this day would never be
His words, his kisses, his touch is what I always need
However I must be strong and learn to move on
I shall be the once innocent playful me
It will be hard; I won’t do no wrong
I shall learn many new things
He will grow and shine to become what he has dreamed
While I discover tons of new universities
He will become a man that will please
No matter how long the distance and the time