Hope Full Poems
- Her I need you to feed my love appetite. It's to bad he ...
- Baby Steps Baby steps It happens little by little.
- Goodbye To You I need a road to take me out of here Take me ...
- The Rain Rain, Some people think you are depressing. Not ...
- Fear They say it made me tough, I say it just seems like ...
When people comment on my poems it means a lot more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Hope Full
I need you to feed my love appetite.
It's to bad he doesn't even know I'm here.
He says he's fallen in love,
well I can love him better.
Listen to me when I tell you
I'm so much better.
He thinks she's changed,
different from the first time.
I think she's worst.
It's not because I'm jelous,
It's because I'm honest.
She went away,
I felt safe in his arms
for the first time.
If she went away today
could he let me be safe in his arms again?
It's to bad he doesn't know
the first thing about love,
The first thing about ...