Hope Luberas Poems
- You Captured My Heart There was no more space When I look to...
- Who's Ur 1st Love? I was once aimless Like an orphan which ...
- 'A Life' Every breath we take And things we make Every time...
- 'Bitterness' By Hope Luberas Bitterness reflects hatred Also...
- Raindrop Oh! raindropp is anywhere I wanna stop and play ...
- What Life Looks Like What's good in the morning In the ...
UHMMM...I'm a Filipino..living in the Philippines.. I have 3 siblings.. we are all girls.. My father is a businessman.. my mother is servant of God in the church.. But all of us serve GOD.., =) .. wanna share the poems I wrote.. hope you all like it.. =') ..
GOD BLESS US.. CONTINUE DOING GOOD THINGS =)) more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Hope Luberas
You Captured My Heart
There was no more space
When I look to your face
Coz my heart beats like a race
That no one could chase.
What a wonderful day
It seems there's a way
For your heart to stay
And you'll not go astray.
It's my pleasure to have you here
In my heart which is sincere
There will be no more tear
Until days will pass or a year.