Howard Leek Poems
- One Year On A year has gone by, Although it feels like so ...
- In The Shade Of A Tree Wind rustles the grass as it idles ...
- Wanderings Of Life You’re like the four seasons, Changing ...
- Thoughts A room full of people, I wonder what's being ...
- The Beauty Of The Working Clas... They say you've got a pool of...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
One Year On
A year has gone by,
Although it feels like so much more,
Is that testimony to you?
Or saying my life has been a bore?
I obviously can't see how I've changed,
But i do hope we still look unto the the same moon,
just like you gazed upon life with an open mind,
How you forever saw the beauty in the beast
You had your ups and downs,
Through it all to me you were my gown,
You hid pain as water hides beneath parched ground,
Through you i learnt there's always a story behind a frown