Humerous Outlaw Poems
- Cracks In The Mirror Its when I wandered why there are cracks...
- Am I Still The Prisioner Of My... I call it a ...
- Why Friendship Is Special Time has waves tends to ...
- Am I Still Running From The Da... I saw myself curled with ...
- Can I Still Be My Host! ? This whole time I was lost to ...
- Inspiration A zeal to pluck the stars and touch the sky
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Humerous Outlaw
Cracks In The Mirror
Its when I wandered why there are cracks remain when a mirror breaks...
Sitting back and thinking right
About the past to be lost from my site
Asked my friends to take me out
the ideas they can't think about
Then one just lits up like a glow
Why Dont u catch another fish in the flow
Spoilt will rot that's of the sort
New will taste better than the bort
So peace dint crossed my mind
I agreed to taste
Yet another dish Right in the haste
I pictured I imagined
The words you didn't say
And when you said good bye
Then I felt like fallen ...