Hunter James Poems
- Self Love When i join word to dream, to make a ...
- A Rarity And this girl will sigh, take me high, take me ...
- A Suicide
- A Snippet The day was clear, a slight breeze blew in through ...
- Gossip Girls
- Love Poem If I had the right words I would write you, ...
- Cry In The Garden And ill spend many a days with a cold ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Hunter James
And this girl will sigh,
take me high, take me higher.
Her eyes most refusing to let go.
And it’s shine will wink, i’ll take you higher.
I’ll take you higher than you’ve gone before.
I’ll strip the shoes off your conceived soul.
I’ll brighten your eyes to what they’ve never once saw.
I’ll let your hair fall past your hearts frown.
I’ll widen your spirit you’ll wear it’s crown.
Giddy eyed and open she’ll beam “I love you” whispered to the air, the moon and sound.
and in it’s eyes it will whisper sleepy prophecies.
And hum irrationally.
I’ll make spiders ...