Hyperion Cartel Poems
- Bioethics 101 Wandering through the street market Feeling ...
- Crash Course In Stunt Riding Bareback upon a bourgeois ...
- Bioinformatics 101 Our Father who Art in Heaven Hello? ...
- Ride A White Horse Ride a white horse When you want to ...
- The Sunshine Express I’m gonna get to you I’m declaring the ...
- Hey Christine Hey Christine what’s going on? Whatever ...
- Skid Row I woke up alone again back on skid row I saw ...
Comments about Hyperion Cartel
Wandering through the street market
Feeling bad for wagging recess
And wondering how to pay my way
Out of this obliterated ad-hoc mess
Blood-money glitters from the road
It looks so beautiful
So I slash my wrists
Cut my losses
And cough up by the bucketful
He told me he’d free me from my debt
Despite the illusion of free trade
“Just sign in blood on the dotted line
No need to work but you’ll still get paid”
So I rode a dragon out of my dreams
And I chased him to the woods,
Was mishandled, branded, bubble-wrapped
And sold off as ...