Hyperion Cartel Poems
- Crash Course In Stunt Riding Bareback upon a bourgeois ...
- Bioethics 101 Wandering through the street market Feeling ...
- Bioinformatics 101 Our Father who Art in Heaven Hello? ...
- Ride A White Horse Ride a white horse When you want to ...
- The Sunshine Express I’m gonna get to you I’m declaring the ...
- Hey Christine Hey Christine what’s going on? Whatever ...
- Skid Row I woke up alone again back on skid row I saw ...
Comments about Hyperion Cartel
Crash Course In Stunt Riding
Bareback upon a bourgeois pony
I’m riding with no hands
My eyes are glued to the Holy Grail
And my ascendant deformed fans
I’ve told him time and time again
Just how to get his way
But what does a one-trick pony care
When he’s the one that got away?
Just one dropp of his bloodlust
And I’m blinded by ambition
I’m craving blue rosettes tonight
Cause the crowd screams for sedition
Breaking through the Big Top roof
It’s such a long, long way to fall
But I’ll be fine if I just keep smiling
And holding tight till curtain call
Bowing with the Marxist ...